• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a squirrel monkey, and I do love the extra drink holder. It is a great feature for hot summer days. The storage is pretty nonexistent though...I can get my keys, and an extra marker and phone in the storage pocket but anything else makes it difficult to get discs out if the bag is full. I don't carry much extra so it's not a huge deal but if you like more space give the spider some thought.

Is there any way to find out what number bag mine is? I got it about 7 years ago. All Camo Kong.

I have a Kong bag I got a few years back and it has been the best investment I have made. I get compliments on it all the time. Thanks for the bag and keep up the good work.

Is there any way to find out what number bag mine is? I got it about 7 years ago. All Camo Kong.

I have no way of going back that far. about a year ago I changed to a new store and it did not give me the option to choose where I wanted the order numbers to start at so I had to start over from #1000

Does anyone have a pic of the simian next to a more traditional backpack bag like a grip, ergo, etc? I know the measurements but I'm a bit spacially challenged and the visual would be helpful.

They are about the same size. The Simian is just a square shape instead of backpack shaped. I have had lots of friends go through the whole ordeal of putting it on and walking around and the picking it up by the hand strap and they all say it's just as good if not better. Plus you can sit on it and it has more storage.

Stop messing around and get yourself one.

They are about the same size. The Simian is just a square shape instead of backpack shaped. I have had lots of friends go through the whole ordeal of putting it on and walking around and the picking it up by the hand strap and they all say it's just as good if not better. Plus you can sit on it and it has more storage.

Stop messing around and get yourself one.

Heh - yeah, I already hopped in line a few days ago and started a countdown tracker. Order #1288....only 107 more orders to go....

On the fence about getting a new Kong. Does anyone know if the new side pocket design is the same size as the two tones from a a year or two ago. The new style of pocket almost looks smaller.

id like to be able to send my simian back so you could complete the new mod. obviously id have to pay to ship it, and for the updates, but do you see this as a possibility in the future?

On the fence about getting a new Kong. Does anyone know if the new side pocket design is the same size as the two tones from a a year or two ago. The new style of pocket almost looks smaller.

the pockets, are the same size as they have always been. the new style actually allows for much better access into the pocket than what it used to be.

id like to be able to send my simian back so you could complete the new mod. obviously id have to pay to ship it, and for the updates, but do you see this as a possibility in the future?

I do not do updates or mods to any bags, only thing I will do is fix things that broke or need repair to make it like it was.

Does anyone know if the Spider/Squirrel Monkey holds 8-10 discs including putter pocket or is that just main?

I can get 10-11 in the main, depending on the mix of mids/FW/drivers.

I usually carry 13 including putters with no issues.

been loving my Silverback!!! .. thing is pretty much perfection.. just the right amount of discs, enough storage for anything you could need.. i mean other then a gigantic hoodie but... but thing is a hog and i love it so! had my first rainy day experience with it last weekend and didnt let me down in the least!

damn that looks plush.

glad i'm broke! starting my new job on the 29th; expect my order sometime in november...i really like the way these look and function.