• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hey guys, been a while since I posted anything, but...

wanted to jump on and tell ya I've been cranking away through my ever horrid wait list and been making progress big time. I know the wait has been around 29 weeks for years now, but as of this last friday there's about 6 orders on the list. so wait times are at only a few weeks right now.

thanks to my teaming up with an outsourcing company and having the black sims made for me (absolutely to my standard of course) we have managed to start getting on top of every thing. hoping some time soonish we will have more than just black sims in stock.

Are some of your other bags going to be outsourced or just the black Sims due to the circumstances?

Im excited to say I will soon be a proud owner of a gorilla boy simian. The March madness sale they have going right now was too tempting to pass up, so I ordered a black simian tonight. I hope to get it sometime this week and put it through its first few rounds this weekend.

Looking at ordering a squirrel monkey bag and had two questions:

What do the colors chocolate and multicam look like? Not seeing those colors in the sample pictures.

If I put in the order within the next few days, about how long do you think it will take to be ready? Not in a rush, just wanted to get an idea.

Thanks!

Looking at ordering a squirrel monkey bag and had two questions:

What do the colors chocolate and multicam look like? Not seeing those colors in the sample pictures.

If I put in the order within the next few days, about how long do you think it will take to be ready? Not in a rush, just wanted to get an idea.

Thanks!

chocolate is close to a dark ups brown and multicam is what is fairly typical of camo now. instead of solid color spots they are a gradient filled spot that goes from a light to dark color.

easiest place to find pictures of colors I have not gotten up on the web page is to go to my facebook page. I post pics of every bag I sell on there and the color. just look through my pictures. www.facebook.com/gbds1

I looked on your web sight, didn't see if you sell any of the coragated plastic side supports. I have three of your bags, and would like to replace them.

Gorilla boy bag recap?

Was looking thru your bag selection, I think many here could agree that the site is a "bit" clumsy?

So perhaps we could list here the most popular bags and their differences? (If we get a good list going feel free to copy/paste to your first thread post, mr gorilla):

-Squirrel monkey: Traditional bag, 8-10 discs, two drink holders.

-Spider monkey: Same as squirrel but one drink holder?

-Chimp: ??

-Gorilla: ??

-Silverback: Traditional bag, 15-17 discs, two drink holders.

-Kong: Larger version of silverback(???)

-Simian: Backpack, 14-28 discs, inbuilt stool.

AWESOME BAGS. Ordered a Chimp, got delivered in 2 weeks. Love it. Way better quality/materials than the Voodoo Mojo I had. Great storage, compfy shoulder strap, thick insulation for the drink holder. Even the outside mesh pocket screams quality. I carry 2 putters, 3 mids, and around 11 different drivers, for a total of 16 discs.

HIGHLY recommended

I took advantage of the November Simian special and must say, my high expectations have been exceeded. I have had it out for a few rounds and I couldn't be happier. Tough, well made, and the seat is super comfortable. It suits my needs perfectly!

Was looking thru your bag selection, I think many here could agree that the site is a "bit" clumsy?

So perhaps we could list here the most popular bags and their differences? (If we get a good list going feel free to copy/paste to your first thread post, mr gorilla):

-Simian: Backpack, 14-28 discs, inbuilt stool.
For accuracy I have been carrying 11 discs in the Simian quite comfortably with all three vertical storage racks filled (3 putters in one slot). One of the things about the bag I really like is that you don't really have a low threshold on the number of discs you can carry. It is very flexible in this way.

Glad you are liking your Simian. I am a huge GB fan as well. The Simian was a bit too big for my needs, but the Spider Monkey and Squirrel Monkey I own are amazing bags. You really can't beat the GB quality and I like supporting a company that makes their products here in the USA.

I've had my Simian for four years now and the only wear it's shown is the color fading on the seat from being exposed to the sun so much. It's an unbelievably durable bag. If I ever add a small bag to my arsenal for casual rounds, I will most definitely go with GB.

Still need to work up a cart for it though...

How hardcore are you about 1 year zipper warranty? I have a zipper that comes off track but cant seem to take a break to get the bag sent back

How hardcore are you about 1 year zipper warranty? I have a zipper that comes off track but cant seem to take a break to get the bag sent back

Not sure how often he checks this site, so I'd suggest you contact him via email through his website (here). He has always been very quick to respond whenever I've contacted him that way in the past.

Just an FYI, the last sale run of black Simians weren't made by Chris in the USA. They were "made in a factory overseas" to clear his back orders and give him an inventory to sell at a reduced price.

I've had my Simian for four years now and the only wear it's shown is the color fading on the seat from being exposed to the sun so much. It's an unbelievably durable bag. If I ever add a small bag to my arsenal for casual rounds, I will most definitely go with GB.

Still need to work up a cart for it though...

Do not need a cart, just get wheels and attach them to the bag somehow and get a strap like you would for a old small non backpack bag to pull the cart.

Latest posts