• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Greg Barsby does Climo Impression.

gcr_russell

* Ace Member *
Thanks Murder Mike!

<embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Or98UCpsZ9Q&autoplay=1&fs=1&rel=0&hq=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385" wmode="transparent"></embed>

edit- And I still cant embed video... HElp?

Boy's about as strong as an ox, and as smart.

that is a pretty good impression..funny

you have to use only the code for the video..in this case "Or98UCpsZ9Q" check out the image below.

youtubex.png

Last edited:
Gotta be hole 7 on the Blue Heron course at Lemon Lake although there's no slope by the pin to roll away. Impression is spot on and I've seen that one "iron leaf" when we were doing course prep for Worlds but it was too high to reach;). Barsby's a sharp young talent that wants to move things along for pros faster than it's going.

Last edited:
I've known Barsby since he was an advance player with Miles Harding. Those guys were a scream arguing over who was going to be sponsored. They both turned into good players and got sponsored.

It's so accurate it's not funny. I was rolling the whole time.
And then he hit me with the "I birdied everything else". Pure genius.
DSCJNKY

Can you imagine anyone other than a disc golfer coming across this video? They'd be like, what the heck? :p Thanks for posting!

Pretty funny, I was thinking about making some kind of disc golf comedy documentary and putting it up on youtube this coming summer.

I really like the video with Barsby playing doubles at Horning's Hideout Canyon course.

Latest posts