• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] **Grip-EQ Accessories**

Status
Not open for further replies.
**Grip-EQ Add-ons**

Attention Grip Owners!

If you're like me, you love your Grip Bag. There was just one thing missing on it for me. I had no where to clip my towel, hang my birdie beads or show off my bag tags. Solution: Utilize the Rain Fly snaps to hold a hook. These are made of nylon webbing with a heavy duty HK hook sewn in. Just attach it to the existing snaps on your bag and hang whatever you like. I have added a male end to the snap hooks so the Rain Fly can still be attached without removing them from the bag. They are all hand sewn by me and made to order. I have many colors available. If I don't have what you want, I may be able to get it. Don't risk hanging stuff from your zippers, getting snagged and ripping them off.

$8 each shipped to your doorstep. Paypal preferred.

*Bag, birdie beads and tag are not included.

Last edited:
that is legit!!! great addition to the bag!! if i get another grip down the line sometime these will be my first addition!! good work!!

great work and idea buddy.. once i get my money situation back on track i might have to snag a few of these.. i have just been hooking things up to the side umbrella staps but this works and looks much better

I literally had to rehang my bags from the straps yesterday and was thinking I could do this exact thing then today I see this. It's fate. I'll give you my eight bucks but I'd like black/green/gray if you can. PM coming

I had a snap like this that BZOODS made and lost the snap and a set of birdie beads in the woods when a branch must have pulled it off without me noticing. Be careful!

Status
Not open for further replies.