• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] **Grip-EQ Accessories**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wont let me edit previous post. So,

Edit: Okay so I just went to my po box and the package had finally arrived after over a week of no contact with seller. Not the best business practice!

However the product is good! Buyer beware(if you are paranoid like me).

Attention Grip Owners!

If you're like me, you love your Grip Bag. There was just one thing missing on it for me. I had no where to clip my towel, hang my birdie beads or show off my bag tags. Solution: Utilize the Rain Fly snaps to hold a hook. These are made of nylon webbing with a heavy duty HK hook sewn in. Just attach it to the existing snaps on your bag and hang whatever you like. I have added a male end to the snap hooks so the Rain Fly can still be attached without removing them from the bag. They are all hand sewn by me and made to order. I have many colors available. If I don't have what you want, I may be able to get it. Don't risk hanging stuff from your zippers, getting snagged and ripping them off.

$8 each shipped to your doorstep. Paypal preferred.

*Bag, birdie beads and tag are not included.

Do you still take orders??

I'm going to send him a PM as I'd like to get two. Hopefully he's still around and doing well.

non responsive for paid goods

please contact me with the information on the product I paid for on December 1 you stated they would be shipped out on December 3rd at the lastest. I haven't received anything yet and you have not replied to any of the emails I have sent you. I would like to handle this the civil way but with no response I just have to assume you have stolen my money. Please respond and I won't take this further.

:\ I don't understand why people continue to give this guy money, 2/3 people have issues or at LEAST extremely slow shipping/lack of communication

:\ I don't understand why people continue to give this guy money, 2/3 people have issues or at LEAST extremely slow shipping/lack of communication

I've bought 2 sets of these from Russ and 2 or 3 discs over time. Never had any issues, very responsive and customized the clips for me. Quick shipping too.

Hey, if some people are getting what they paid for, in a timely fashion that's great. If only it was done that way EVERYTIME, then Russ could take the market. I honestly like the look of his snaps over the other ones I've been seeing come out.

Again, I'm not knocking him completely, just weighing in on a few factors.

Hey there man I'd like to buy to of your bag clips off you letme know if you still have some

Ordered on Dec 3, no correspondence back and no product. Sent an email to [email protected], lets see if I get anyting back. If not, he or she will be getting reported to paypal and will summarily be trashed on this forum. What's funny was I asked if russ could make them for me. Got an instant response. Told them I sent payment. I get a second email very quickly stating that Russ misspelled the paypal email addresss. I make the correction very quickly and inform Russ that I made the correction. After that, haven't heard Isht. :thmbdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.