• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

"Gummy"

I would add meathook and tombstone.

Maybe already mentioned, but I don't remember flippy, fliptastic, flip machine, etc.

Eraser is similar, but it's no floppy. That's a real word people are using to describe putters. Floppy...... pfffffft.

Oh and just thought of S curve and reverse S curve, sky roller and utility driver. I never understood utility driver. Every disc I throw has some purpose or another, but there's not one disc that's a utility driver.

I would add meathook and tombstone.

Maybe already mentioned, but I don't remember flippy, fliptastic, flip machine, etc.

Eraser is similar, but it's no floppy. That's a real word people are using to describe putters. Floppy...... pfffffft.

Oh and just thought of S curve and reverse S curve, sky roller and utility driver. I never understood utility driver. Every disc I throw has some purpose or another, but there's not one disc that's a utility driver.

I thought he was just wanting to hear look and feel terms...not flight terms...but that could just be me

Side note, I always thought zipper-top was in reference to any disc that was one of the first to be produced by a particular molding. Before the grooves in the metal of the mold wear down from use, the finished product of the discs would have ridges similar to a vinyl record, just much much smaller. I have what I understand to be a zipper-top 1st run Zombee, shown in the picture:

^Yes, you are correct.

The new Breakers are zipper bottoms.

^Yes, they are.

^Best explanation of "zipper-top" to date :thmbup:
*credit to OpposableThumbs for pic.... what a primate!

Latest posts