• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Having a few rough online buying experiences lately...

My go to places to buy discs are Communitydiscs.com and Marshall Street.

I usually try to find whatever disc it is I want at Communitydiscs.com first, because there is $1 flat rate shipping and the guy usually gets the order out the door quickly. They also list each weight/color combo they have in stock. I've only had one mix up where he couldn't find a specific disc (a Blend Judge marked white w/ gray), so mailed me another in the same weight and plastic, but it took a couple more days to get out the door thanks to email.

If I can't find what I want at Communitydiscs.com, I order from Marshall Street. Community has a bit of a limited selection, so the fact that Marshall Street has everything disc golf it seems is awesome. I've never had a problem with their shipping, and always got exactly what it is I ordered.

I really like www.discgolfcenter.com because I often am ordering just one disc at a time. There, if your order's over $12, shipping's free. So pretty much all premium plastic discs are covered. I also think they and Marshall Street have the best selection.

Lulz. DGC is a great online store, and Ive ordered many disc from them (I'm well into the 8% discount).

But their shipping is pretty darn slow.

The trick is to order 3 at a time, then the faster free shipping kicks in. Anything less than that and it's a week or two.

The trick is to order 3 at a time, then the faster free shipping kicks in. Anything less than that and it's a week or two.

For sure, but its still not as fast as MST. I don't knock them for it too much though, because the pros of DGC far outweight the cons. (Really only one con, slow shipping)

DGC is the place for which I ask for gift certificates from my sister. She looks just like me but has longer hair. She has a nice personality though. I'm in the 8% discount too. I noticed Champion is now $12.99 there. For me ordering 1 disc gets shipped USPS and arrives in a little more than a week.m Ordering 2 discs gets the dreaded FedEx/USPS combo. Out of 33 orders the only issue I had was a lost shipment and Wade hooked me up as soon as it was obvious that it wasn't going to show.

Like others on this thread, I recommend discgolfcenter.com. I only buy from DGC. I have never had a beef with them except for: their occasional usage of non-recyclable packing styrofoam; their location in Orlando being so far from SoCal - wish they had a distribution center west of the Mississppi. I've never heard anyone complain about them. Selection, inventory, price, service are all excellent. What else is there?

Never heard of Clearwater.

I've bought from a bunch of online sellers... I got all of my baskets from Disc Nation. They have a great rewards program and I was able to get a few baskets for free with all the rewards points I got from them. Discs were pretty good too... no complaints.

i go to GGGT once and a while since i'm like an hour away. i've ordered from them online and gotten discs the next day super fast.

email/online isn't always the fastest, order by phone and i'm sure you'd have a much better experience.

I have ordered a couple discs from GGGT both from the website and ebay without issue.

But I usually go to CommunityDisc or DiscGolfCenter as I've been buying mostly singles here and there. I like Infinite's website as well, they just haven't had the disc/color/weight I wanted at the time. MST is also great. DGC i always end up with FedEx/USPS combo thing which is the worst shipping service. Florida to Wisconsin to Illinois to the Postal Service, urg. but that's not DGC's fault. I generally check them all for the disc/color/weight I want and whoever has it wins my order.

48 hrs or so since I messaged Clearwater and still no answer.

I have found two eBay sellers that ship Faster than ANYONE I have dealt with online (including DiscGolgCenter, Clearwater, Marshall Street, etc), in my Experience anyway. They both have REALLY good prices, too.

HazarDiscs out of Eugene, Oregon :
http://stores.ebay.com/Hazardiscs-Disc-Golf?_rdc=1

And Hyzer Farm out of Olalla, Washington. This is run by Scott Papa (Discraft Sponsered Player) and his Wife, Jeanne. Their Customer Service is second to None.
http://stores.ebay.com/Hyzer-Farm?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

Welp, it took awhile, but Sean at Clearwater did get back to me this week and MORE than took care of me to make up for all the confusion and delay. Greatly appreciated cause he just took over the convo as soon as I called him back and had a solution already prepped. Alls well that ends well.

Before I started my own store I loved DGC for singles, MST for multiples. I'm growing though! Give my shop a look! lol

Before I started my own store I loved DGC for singles, MST for multiples. I'm growing though! Give my shop a look! lol

Sweet. Nice job with all the individual pics. Will def keep in mind.

Yet another order with Clearwater where they called me late at night and left a message that they don't have the weight I (pre) ordered. What they have in stock is only a gram off, but its a constant runaround, high maintenance situation with this store... every...damn...time...

Latest posts