• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Heavy Glow Wraiths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics will be up later today, but...
Mine are the first release (pretty sure) from the 2008 Golden State Classic. I know I have at least one that's new and unthrown, I'll check for more.
You do mean Champ Glo, not DX right?

Let me know if you find any of those champ glow wraiths. I would love to try one of those out.

Here they are. Both are 175. The rainbow stamp is 10/10. The purple stamp is 9.9/10! I wrote my info on the back of it but never threw it :doh:

champ glo wraiths

I just picked up two new ones today. Discin' for donations stamp. I can sell them for 35 shipped or 20 for one. Otherwise they will go in the bag and become throwers.

I have a 170 Newcomers Glow wraith, Its been thrown a few times, but definitely has not lost stability. It does have my number on the inside rim. I would love to trade for on of those glows of yours that has started to develop some turn. I was just to lazy to beat mine in.

I have a 170 Newcomers Glow wraith, Its been thrown a few times, but definitely has not lost stability. It does have my number on the inside rim. I would love to trade for on of those glows of yours that has started to develop some turn. I was just to lazy to beat mine in.

I wish your glow wraith was heavier. Just saw your throwing YouTube vid. Looks good but might be missing the "pause" before the "hit". Slow it down a bit IMO. Anyways, my used wraiths are still stable and might be too much it you're not throwing over 350'. Thanks just the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts