• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Help retrieving disc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here's the scoop; I went out there the other day with a rod and hook, ready to reel in my firebird. But sure enough, the ice melted enough for the disc to fall into the water... I couldn't see it anywhere, so I'm pretty sure she's gone.. Up in disc heaven in Jesus's bag.

So, anybody wanna hook a guy up with a CE Firebird? I would pay you in genuine American currencies

CE FB are way too high of prices for throwers unless youre cashing in in open division tourneys and rely on that disc to help so much..

Whats wrong with the current runs? Have you tried different plastic FB?

CE FB are way too high of prices for throwers unless youre cashing in in open division tourneys and rely on that disc to help so much..

Whats wrong with the current runs? Have you tried different plastic FB?

Yeah, already have a nice replacement old champ bird that flies the same. I just love the feel of CE plastic and would thoroughly enjoy throwing one again.

How about a drone with gum stuck to the underside? Land it on the disc and fly it back home to you.

This is the best way to later brag about it, but I would use a suction cup instead of gum . Or maybe just get the drone on the ice behind the disc and push it.

Yeah, already have a nice replacement old champ bird that flies the same. I just love the feel of CE plastic and would thoroughly enjoy throwing one again.

Im more surprised about you not shattering it in the winter. And also still throwing it in the winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts