• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 06/24/13: The Valley DGC in Inver Grove Heights, MN

dusty5150

Double Eagle Member
The Valley DGC in Inver Grove Heights, MN

Rating 3.92 from 18 reviews.

Hole #4 - red 190', blue 240'

Tee:
5beb507a.jpg

Basket to Tee:
a1526840.jpg

Either gonna play the skip with a Verdict through the far right or throw a PA1 up the gut.

Red: Challenger
Blue: Buzzz

For a short hole, this looks well guarded. RHBH buzzz. It'll probably get caught by one of those trees though.

With the foliage on the left I would flick a Zone low and out to the right of the tree hiding the basket and let it skip to the pin.

would love to try a FH roller with my ESP Zone .. most likey

short: BH ESP Zone
Long : BH KC Pro Roc

Short: Ion
Less Short: Buzzz

I do like the roller idea. If this was a course I played a lot I'd definitely see about making that work.

Looks like a tricky hole. I might power down a buzzz and throw it towards the triple tree on the right, hoping it fades through the gap and into putting range.

Or I might just go forehand with a Cryztal Flx Drone through the gap on the left.

Wizard slight hyzer for the short.

Maybe a Teebird skip for the long? Flat top Firebird FH roller looks like a good option as well.

A forehand rollers might be a decent option if the ground foliage was trimmed out a little better. We'll see if we can make that happen before Am Worlds next year.

Latest posts