• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 07/17/13: Forked Run State Park in Reedsville, OH

I think I'm going to throw an 11X Eagle-X up there and see what I got left. Possibly Buzzz after that

Something that is not shown is that it is a pretty decent incline the entire way (the long pin is maybe 50' higher than the long tee) and there are 5 different pin positions. No one is getting to the longest pin on their drive.

A and B pins I through my Valk and can be putting. The other pins I am throwing a full power Star Boss and doing upshots with a putter or buzzz depending on the Pin position.

Most likely throw a Shock and let it fade around the turn. Maybe a Volt if it's farther then it looks from the tee to the turn. Judge as needed from there, I hope.

probably throw a tern offf the tee followed by a combination of buzzz, suspect, or wizard shots til im in the basket

I kinda want to throw my disc really far so I am probably going to the the Lace. Why do we play this game without distances?