• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 08/25/12: Alexander Park in Lawrenceville, GA

KenTyburski

Eagle Member
Alexander Park in Lawrenceville, GA

Hole #4
Par 3
Red tee, 187 / 190 / 211 ft.
Blue tee, 248 / 251 / 270 ft.

Tee sign

d82c56c7.jpg

Blue tee

71cc53d0.jpg

Basket in A position, looking back at the tees

cc90d183.jpg

Course Map (schematic)

7cc6b68a.jpg

Course Map (aerial)

be71be68.pdf

Z Buzzz SS and hope to hit the gap. Maybe a smooth Glow Champ Leopard for the blue/C combo, depending on how I was feeling.

blue tee : buzzz for the left pin position, comet for the straight one and the one to the right.

Would be putter distance, but I prefer to take a little bit off the throw, use a midrange instead and have a slightly higher chance to hit that gap. Not that the chance is very big. I'll probably approach with a putter afterwards and putt for the 3.

From the blue: Axis w/ a slight anny skirting the left side.
Putt w/ the Spike for birdie attempt.
Never played the red tees.

buzzz or wizard for the options

Cobra on longer positions Roc on shorter position of this time traveling Hole Of The Day. ;)

I'm fortunate enough to have played this hole a few times. Leopard or Buzz to try and clear the gap and give myself a chance for birdie.

Only ever thrown it from blue pad. Thumber for the 2 shorter pins, beat in Roc for the other.

That is a small gap. I would go buzzz ss for the left one and buzz for the other two (rhfh).

Latest posts