• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 1/18/2024: Bad Rock Creek DGC Hole #16 Liberty, MO

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Bad Rock Creek DGC in Liberty, MO

Gold 956 ft

Blue
Pin A: 310 ft
Pin B: 340 ft
Pin C: 538 ft

Red
Pin A: 205 ft
Pin B: 259 ft
Pin C: 456 ft

"#16 - Holy cow. Green tunnel right along the side of the pond, opening up after 100 feet or so. Again, great tee pad placement for both white and red."

Blue/Gold Tee
197682-c4252645.jpg

Red Tee
197680-0aae9073.jpg

Long Tee
92462-dd439365.jpg

Short Tee
92463-683dd45a.jpg

Tee Sign
197698-92ab4dcb.jpg

The top two pictures are updated versions of the next two. This one is a bomber, especially if you're playing the longest pin. After the initial tunnel, the left side opens up, but the tall grass is OB. Even the C pin is over a hill and is easy to access, but difficult to judge the distance since you won't see the pin until at least your third shot. Really hard hole.

Also, this is the course the Kansas City Wide Open is at now, so there's some pro footage online.

Blue/Gold Plasma Insanity

Red Plasma Crave or Neutron Wave

going rhbh electron impulse from the long and hoping that cyclist is moving along.

came here to yell FORE! at that guy.

& then complain about how there is no link from the homepage to the HOD

and now that i look at the map, if those white dashes are walking/biking paths (hence guy in fairway), this is a terribly designed hole (dangerous)

i'll play tho (rhfh) <200ft=flare, the 310ft=craptor, everything else= first run charger

Pretty sure I hyzer-flipped a beat-up Hatchet to stay out of trouble left. Now I'd probably do the same with a G* Roadrunner.

Solid course.

I probably threw a Roadrunner.

Looks uphill too. I am probably throwing my flippier Chameleon for all but the two shortest tee/basket combos. Possibly FH with the same disc just to be sure I get out of the tunnel, especially the longer holes that I am not reaching anyways.

Opto Explorer just to get out of the gap. This looks like a fun hole.

RHBH Crave to get out of the tunnel on the long pad.

RHBH Raider from the short tee.

DX Roc BH or a Neutral-OS Distance Driver FH (Wraith/Scorpius) from the long pad. Just trying to get through the tunnel and have decent footing near the hill in the middle. Plenty of risk in the tunnel, risk of OB left with the pond and tall grass, natural OB on the right tree line. Test of nerves at the end of the round for sure.

Latest posts