• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 1/26/14: Vallarta-Ast DGC in DeForest, WI

puttlikeablowfly

Birdie Member
Vallarta-Ast DGC (at Token Creek County Park) in DeForest, WI

Course Rating = 3.90 from 40 reviews

Hole #22: Red (Am) Tee 186'; Blue (Pro) Tee 261'

Island Green: Disc is OB if touching ground outside of rock circle. Drop zone is small concrete tee pad in front of Am Tee (estimated to be 130-140' from basket).

Level hole, with prevailing winds during the season from behind and/or from the right.

Pro Tee Sign
3a0d7cc9.jpg

Pro Tee
4156b274.jpg

Am Tee
0ceb1166.jpg

Drop Zone
1db56527.jpg

Basket to Tees
0dfbee57.jpg

That's pretty sick. :thmbup:

I'd go Amp from the long, and Envy from the short.

For me (LHBH noodle-arm), I never play the pro tees here, but probably a Pro Starfire (SL mold) aimed at the left edge of the circle.

From Am Tee, ESP Buzzz up the gut if little wind. With a stronger wind (especially from the right), probably a lighter throw with my Champion Firebird aimed at the left edge.

I should have added that from the Pro Tee, I'm likely going to end up O.B., so Buzzz or putter from the drop zone and puttwithablowfly for bogey.

Cool hole!

Roc/Tbird or Firebird from the tee depending on conditions. Putter for my deuce.

If I go OB then either a star Classic Roc or Ching Aviar from the short tee then putter for bogey.

wasp. or flx buzz if im runnin scared about the skip, then then i would have to go to church...

Probably a Pro Pig from either pad or the drop. Maybe I'd throw a Roc from the long, but I feel like a Pig is easier to spike in.

fuse short and fuse long. straight at it. should be good. BUT depending on wind. i would throw the pain in wind if headwind or crosswind. and the long i would throw villian