• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 1/8/13: Reedy Creek in Charlotte, NC

From the short tee I think I would be able to put a Bandit on an anny. From the other it looks like I would have to flick it to make the turn, probably with my Boss.

Maybe Ibex x2 to hopefully set up a putt, but most likely taking a 4 from the short and a 5 from the long. :\

I'm probably whipping an Avenger SS with enough hyzer release to keep it flat until that first bend, then hoping it stays out of the woods.

BuZzz/Ion/Anode as applicable for the clean up.

My good old Champ Leopard from the tee, then see where I've ended up. If I'm really short do it again or go with a Comet for the second shot.

Probably a rhfh star x Cal flat to play the skip... possibly a stingray hyzer flip rhbh and let it pan right.

TL from longs. upshootin/finishin wit the dx aviar.

Throw something OS FH. Likely candidates would be a Mace or Saint Pro, depending on the line.

Approach options would be Comets, Mace, Ion, or Soft Judge.

Judge for the putt...hopefully.

RHFH the go flick I haven't tried out, or the hornet I have yet to throw, either way I am trying to get close enough to the second bend to have a shot at the pin