• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 11/02/12: North Lake Park in Denton, TX

Brall

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
North Lake Park
in Denton, TX
Rating – 3.14

28 Reviews

Hole #6
Red/Yellow Tee, Par 3, 550'
Blue/Green Tee, Par 3, 350'

Hole Details says it plays flat. No Hole Tips.

Hole #6 Tee: Down the valley, against the treeline to the right.
912c1c96.jpg

Hole #6 Basket to Tee
28372ded.jpg

Map
d1d97d9a.jpg

:hfive:

Depending on the wind, PPD or comet from the short, blizzard boss from the long.

Short- big anny w/ striker Unless windy, then teebird, rhyno
Long- hyzer flip bliz boss unless windy then teebird, wasp, rhyno.

Long: star wraith clean up with probably an aviar twice. Or putter of choice stability since I'm not sure where I'd end up exactly.

Short: RHFH a C-PD, clean up with the JK

TL off the tee for the drop in birdie

love this course, one of the best in north texas

Sidewinder from the short, out left with a slight hyzer and some height, should turn over and not come back. Putt.

From the long, hyzer flip a Volt hoping to land on the hill and have a clean FH approach to the basket for either a Rhyno or Buzzz, putt.

Short- Probably mini flex the flick
Long- Maybe try to flip the mamba.... throw it above the hill on the left and let it turn towards the basket.... up shot with the flick... wizard

long: destroyer on a huge anny, wizard for upshot/putt
short: stalker for a slow anny, wizard to putt

First HOD I've played...

Usually I play this with a Champ Teebird, Z Buzzz, Wizard to finish from the long tee. You definitely don't want to launch anything over that hill on the left (back downhill into the drink), and the trees/brush on the right are thick with a creek running through (though dry a lot).

Short: Opto Striker, Zero Line Spike to finish
Long: Either a huge flex shot with an ESP Force or perhaps a sky roller with my Z Surge. Grip Line Spike to approach if I'm left short, Zero Line Spike to finish.

This hole is similar to a hole at Anson B. Nixon Park in Kennett Square PA, except it is mirrored.

So, as a lefty from the long, depending on the wind Champ Destroyer or Champ Teebird a couple of times until I putt out

Latest posts