• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 11/18/2023: Heymann Park Hole #10 Lafayette, LA

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Heymann Park in Lafayette, LA

180 ft.

Tee
97904-51c1657c.jpg

Basket to Tee
97905-a88e7a96.jpg

Looks fun. rhfh z zone or aviarx3 over the water. FH roller out right around the trees if I'm not feelin the gap though.

I want no part of that water (more worried about getting through clean than carrying the distance). Low screamer starting right of the trees rhbh with a pro wraith. Playing for the skip.

I want no part of that water (more worried about getting through clean than carrying the distance). Low screamer starting right of the trees rhbh with a pro wraith. Playing for the skip.
C'mon! DX Stingrays are cheap. Maybe next time I'll bring you a sacrificial lamb so you can live a little! Hell, maybe I'll bring 1 for myself to plunk as well. 💦

C'mon! DX Stingrays are cheap. Maybe next time I'll bring you a sacrificial lamb so you can live a little! Hell, maybe I'll bring 1 for myself to plunk as well. 💦
Lol. I'm probably a bit shell shocked after losing three discs in the drink over the past few weeks. I'm sure if I was throwing well in our hypothetical Louisiana round, I'd go for the up the gut/over the water play.

If I'm going to keep sending one disc per round to a watery grave at the course near the office, even Bulk F2 DX might not be cheap enough.

Lol. I'm probably a bit shell shocked after losing three discs in the drink over the past few weeks. I'm sure if I was throwing well in our hypothetical Louisiana round, I'd go for the up the gut/over the water play.

If I'm going to keep sending one disc per round to a watery grave at the course near the office, even Bulk F2 DX might not be cheap enough.
Haha, new course is a blessing and a curse eh? Might have to rethink your strategy on that hole 🧐

Haha, new course is a blessing and a curse eh? Might have to rethink your strategy on that hole 🧐
Got that right. Really glad I've got a place to play, but it's taking a toll on my bag.

Lost 2 on hole 1 and 1 on hole 3. The one on hole 3 was kind of flukey (foot slipped off the front of the teepad b4 release). I think you're right on hole 1 though. No good reason for that hole to give me so many problems.

That distance and how close the gap seems to the tee I am pretty confident I could lace it with a FH Serpent, maybe step up to a broken in fossil gila if it feels like I would have to punch the serpent too hard.

Now if it were breezy or $ on the line I may go Skipper out and around with a low hard Komodo, they like getting left on the ground.

Looking at the picture again, I'm confident that I'd hit the gap... and then hit the stump across the pond and roll back in.

Lucid Verdict around the lake and take my chances with the long putt.

Lucid Felon RHBH around the outside, deal with whatever is left.