• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 2/16/2023: Re-Tire DGC Hole #18 Claremore, OK

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Re-Tire DGC in Claremore, OK

253 ft.

Tee
55273fbc.jpg

Basket
2b53c892.jpg

It looks like you can make out the edge of the tire to the left, but could be something else. So if the distance is right it looks like ~220' and a hard left.
Since it looks like a course to just play for fun I am ripping a stego RHBH

Definitely looks like a hard left turn in that sunshine before the school bus. So, maybe 210 or so up to the turn. Also looks like you could save par from anywhere down the fairway, giving you some allowance to play dangerous for a skip ace or something.

Alright, if going for the safer birdie, a putting chance from the landing zone at the turn, like a P1 or Soft Tactic.

If looking for a flare, maybe a Mutant or Splice. My issue is that it will need a lot of spin while holding a straight flight before getting to the turn. If I get lazy, that is when griplocks occur. That is why I am more inclined to go with the first option of P1 or Soft Tactic when playing for score.

Lucid Verdict, should fade out enough for the birdie look

pretty sure I threw a classic roc on almost every hole on this course.

BTW, if you have not played here, it's worth stopping by. If you look hard enough, you will find Bryan "Pizza God" James signature inside the bus. (yea, they have anyone who plays the course sign the bus)

pretty sure I threw a classic roc on almost every hole on this course.

BTW, if you have not played here, it's worth stopping by. If you look hard enough, you will find Bryan "Pizza God" James signature inside the bus. (yea, they have anyone who plays the course sign the bus)

the legend of pg lives on

Latest posts