• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 2/29/2016: Devens - The General Hole 3 in Devens, MA

this is the Nova's bread n butter, gotta run at those chains and hopefully not overcook it too much.
(...then Nova again for the 70ft uphill comeback :|)

Hey man!!! I play this course all the time. Wicked easy check it, you got a few options but heres what i tend to do

1. Tomohawk a Flick
2. Flick a Buzzz os
3. RHBH anyhzer angle a hatchet.

Hope this helps. If you wanna play message me, I live 10 mins away. Cheers!

Hey man!!! I play this course all the time. Wicked easy check it, you got a few options but heres what i tend to do

1. Tomohawk a Flick
2. Flick a Buzzz os
3. RHBH anyhzer angle a hatchet.

Hope this helps. If you wanna play message me, I live 10 mins away. Cheers!

This is the guy I love on HoD threads! Thanks, prohopkid!

If I ever make it over to MA for work (I travel a lot), I'm looking you up!!

Cheers!

Depending on elevation, flat to uphill would throw a beat Pro Leopard on the anny. Any type of downhill would be ESP Meteor on the same anny route.

This is the guy I love on HoD threads! Thanks, prohopkid!

If I ever make it over to MA for work (I travel a lot), I'm looking you up!!

Cheers!

Lol was this sarcastic hahaha? Always looking to play. I want to venture out of MA where do you play

funny seeing 4 pages of posts about my home course. The map and pictures are deceiving, no need for a forehand or anny. Just throw a straight putter (Envy, Warden) down to the corner and leave yourself a 25-30 footer. you can try to cut the corner for a closer putt, but risk hitting a tree and losing the open putt.