• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 3/5/2024: Airborn Disc Golf - Timberwolf Hole #18 Clearwater, MN

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Airborn Disc Gold - Timberwolf in Clearwater, MN

917 ft.

"Hole 18 is also fantastic, a big par 5 with two pond crossings. The first is from the tee and you can get across with a 280 foot throw or bite off as much distance as you want. For the second pond crossing on the approach to green, the water can be blind from the fairway depending on how far back you are. The shot(s) in between the water have to be well-placed if you want to execute your own plan on this hole, otherwise the hole will define your plan for you. Excellent par 5 hole; it really forces you plan ahead, yet be flexible to change your plan if any shot is not executed."

Tee
166712-fa43f52a.jpg

Basket to Tee
166713-a1d71686.jpg

Tee Sign
166711-a5d5edc2.jpg

Just might be the most over hyped course in MN? rhbh esp thrasher off the tee.

Last edited:
A mediocre par 5 imo... most pros can reach the green in 2... it's kind of soft, well when I say kind of, I mean it's marshmallow soft(as a pro par 5)...

shoutout to the photographer btw, lol.

LHBH Star Mamba turning to the Fairway. 2nd maybe a Fission Wave short of water.

pro wraith to start. see how it goes from there.

A mediocre par 5 imo... most pros can reach the green in 2... it's kind of soft, well when I say kind of, I mean it's marshmallow soft(as a pro par 5)...
Kinda soft, but the risk going big off the tee has bit some guys going for it. I like the Eagle-able par 5 for hole 18 on tour. Play for the safer birdie to preserve score and oppritunity to go for eagle to make up a stroke. Didn't Eagle/Ricky battle down to this hole a few years back? IIRC only a handful of people made eagle that day and Eagle and Ricky didnt.

I am going Ballista Pro off the tee to be sure to fade back in, hoping to bite off enough to get crazy and give myself a long look for 3, or a lost disc.

Warhorse to start, then Carnivore backhand. Probably a Stego upshot if I'm honest lol