• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 4/12/3: Joralemon Park DGC in Coeymans, NY

Tournament Underworld (for when it absolutely must turn) - VP for the approach - Voodoo

Champion Leopard for the win. I can keep it level and low for almost that distance. However, if I over torque it, it will head out inti the open field on the right, making it an easy up and down for a three.

screaming champ starfire through the middle gap slight hyzer to flat

C-PD and hope for minimal turn. Probably will just throw it hyzer to keep it in.

Champ Sidewinder hyzer out to the right, just under the low branches. Should leave me with a long look for an up/putt - or hit a tree. One of the two.

Those trees out to the right scared my R-Pro Boss right back into the bag. :eek:
Champ Archon...... What's that?
It said, "Throw me on a slight hyzer, and I'll do my best to make it through those trees." :)

OK... which one of you wiseguys "niced" me? :mad:

hahaha, this had me rollin'

champ leopard for me

I don't know how I missed this HOD all weekend. This is another on my local courses. I throw a rhbh roller with my worn star valk. Roll down the left of the V tree and along the tree line and turn right at the basket to finish. I have parked it a few times for drop ins when I get the roll just right.

RHBH Hyzer Flip 169g DX Leopard. Probably twice then putt a couple of times.

If that's not working for me, RHFH small flex a star Wraith. That always works for me. :wall: Or not.

Latest posts