• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 4/13/2016: The Scrapyard Hole 5 in Matthews, NC

fritothedog

* Ace Member *
Course Rating of 3.69 from 34 reviews.

Hole 5
Par 3
284 ft.

Tee:
2d0c314b.jpg

Basket:
6dfb9b93.jpg

Course Map

Damn... That's just rude...

750 M4 up the gut, hope for some love from Treesus.

Possibly a Lucid Verdict up the right side hoping to fade through the gap before the basket.

If I have been throwing well that day, I try a Neutron Crave up the middle and hope to finish with a proxy or Fossil Lizard (whichever I am carrying that day).

If (like most days) I have been the anti-arbonist and have been laying waste to trees all day, I throw a Star Foxbat up the gut and finish with the Lizard/Proxy.

Playing this course at the end of May, will put this to the test.

Really enjoyed my round here. It was a great course to throw to say goodbye to Charlotte after a week of hitting it hard.

Rival flick up the gut for the drop-in deuce!

Really wish I threw rhfh.

I might throw a lhfh tomahawk and get it to skip back toward the basket or I might take a flippy x comet up the left side rhbh and get it to turn back to the basket.

Its a sidearm with a FB anny to flair back to the basket. Man we really need to get someone to take new pictures for this site. They are all so hold. That tree across the fairway composted long ago.