• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 4/16/19: Hole: Hole 18 of The Canyons in Lockport, IL

ilmcgee

* Ace Member *
The Canyons
Hole 18
230 ft./ 295 ft.
Par 3
Water in play

Tee sign:
9a652758.jpg

Tee:
3794a202.jpg

Course Map

Dude! That hole is SWEET!!!

I'd probably go D3 nice and straight up the gut, maybe beat wraith for a turnover if it looks really strongly right-finishing off the tee

Awesome hole on an awesome course, with too many signature holes to choose just one.

I've actually never played the red tee, but would throw a Wizard.

From the white/blue I've thrown a Ghost most times I've played here. Now I would probably throw a Stalker nice and low.

Great course. There are now two baskets on this hole. One is way right making it a clear RHFH hole, but I threw a roc for BH for either pin. Worked much better for the straight pin than it did for the right pin.

I throw a Roc or a Comet on this hole, depending on which disc I feel comfortable throwing straight that day.

There is a very steep hillside directly behind the basket so you can really throw anything at it, it's almost impossible to go too deep.

Very cool hole, and it kills me that I drove right past this course multiple times during my non-disc golf years.

RHBH Plasma Insanity from white/blue tee, probably playing for 3 if the basket is in the far right position.

From the red tee probably M4 for the pin shown, and flick a Truth to the far right pin (or a Star TL if it is really far right).

RHFH C-PD low and straight. Also tempted to throw FH cut roller.

I adore this course. Sidewinder.