• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 5/4/2018: Loris Nature Park Hole 14 in Loris, SC

fritothedog

* Ace Member *
Course Rating of 1.32 from 11 reviews

Hole 14
Par 3
250 ft.

Tee:
35365710.jpg

Approach:
46d1bae5.jpg

I don't completely understand where this hole goes. Looks like there is no real line and it is just a throw and pray. I'd likely throw a mid off the tee.

Probably try to power down a RHBH Tursas just to the right of the light tree in the middle

Probably just FH roll a Banshee to keep from having to climb the fence.

Looks like a great hole (some sarcasm intended) where the fairway has been intentionally blocked by a large clump of trees. I'm guessing the basket is behind those trees right ahead, and the decision is to go right line or left line.

I'll go left line, RHFH with a 60-70% Teebird.

Hard to imagine how bad a course would have to be to average a sub 2 rating. Read the reviews and it sounds awful. Hate to see obvious effort and expenditure on someone's behalf go unenjoyed.

I'd probably try to gently roll a disc through that stockade fence of trees lol

Hard to imagine how bad a course would have to be to average a sub 2 rating. Read the reviews and it sounds awful. Hate to see obvious effort and expenditure on someone's behalf go unenjoyed.

I'd probably try to gently roll a disc through that stockade fence of trees lol

It's sooooooo bad 😂😂😂

Latest posts