• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 6/4/2015: Bud Hill – Original Hole 14 in Millington, TN

fritothedog

* Ace Member *
Course Rating of 4.49 from 35 reviews.

Hole 14
Par 3
Red/White: 289 ft.
Blue: 377 ft.

Tee:
8f36eb24.jpg

RHBH

Short: Dx Teebird Hyzer to safe area left and par out from there
Long: Champ Thunderbird hyzer to safe area left and par out from there

yessssss, i love bud hill - was just out there on Monday! gotta get out there before it gets too muggy-n-buggy! take a look at where the course is, for those that do not know - it is right on the MS river and with all this rain lately, we're sure to have a mosquito-y summer.. but i digress.

This hole is actually a little downhill, i'd say at least 30-40ft. The short pin is definitely more a midrange throw - i usually toss a fuse on a hyzer/straight line or a flx buzzz if it's windy. that pin is on a little peninsula almost, to the left is a ditch and you can see the pond to the right. From the long, I like a vision or teebird, maybe a riptide. You don't wanna finish left because then you are running a mini-death putt with the pond on the otherside, so i like to land short or right.

Well save your time and don't click on the media link looking for a course map. It goes to a rando site.. I bet rakers love this hole.

Champ Teebird short
DX Wraith long

Latest posts