• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 9 March, Hole 4 - Prado DGC, Chino, CA

Can't get to 400 and that fade to the water is nerve-racking, so I'll go with a LHFH Orc or Starfire out near the water and play for the 3.

H-Flip Opto River. Finish with Aviar. Try again to finish with aviar. Finally actually finish with Max weight champ boss......

Valkyrie if it is calm. Star Teebird if it is windy. Probably a Rhyno for the approach either way.

Throw an eagle up the gut approach with comet of Buzzz depending where I am then finish with aviar

Can't decide if I want to straight at it with my Opto Flow or go Rampage/Blizz Destroyer off to the right and let it fade to the basket. Probably depends on wind. Hoping for at least a jump putt.

Nice'n open, not a lot of trees so...
I'm Hyzer-flippin' my 150 R-Pro Boss - still my longest driver (but its really scared of trees).
Also scared of headwinds - would take much for it to end up in the drink for sure.
If that's the case, maybe Beast, Surge, Pred... depending on how stiff headwind is.

Ima say Buzzz and APX to clean up.

Judging strictly from the map, from the looks of the map: 7 & 8 look fun.

Hyzer flip my beat Valk to that gap just on the left a bit, RHBH. Looks like a pretty cool course!

Destroyer on a hyzerflip line through the gap on the right, aiming about where the cloud tops are and let it crash down in the circle.

Latest posts