• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Homage to Mashnut - 2nd Diamond Reviewer

Though I am not always in complete agreement with comments; your rating scale seems very consistent. Nice job Mash. Your recent, far away reviews seem to have garnered the unique's needed.

Thanks guys, I've really enjoyed having a place to share my thoughts on the places I play, and I'm glad people have found my thoughts helpful. Harr and Donovan aren't far behind, so watch for two more Diamond TRs coming soon.

Thanks guys, I've really enjoyed having a place to share my thoughts on the places I play, and I'm glad people have found my thoughts helpful. Harr and Donovan aren't far behind, so watch for two more Diamond TRs coming soon.

So does this mean we'll see an update soon? ;)

(Sorry, I couldn't resist!) Good job again!

:hfive:Congratulations Mash, that is awesome!:clap:

Nicely done.

Doubly so because you have played nearly every course that I scope out for the first time, so it really means something coming from me :D

No doubt that reflects a lot of time, patience and money to achieve such a status. Way to go. The site is much better off with you. Thanks for your efforts.

cheers.

JakeTipHatBW.jpg

My sincere congratulations there Mash. Keep it going. I see you easily getting to 2000 thumbers first. You're a machine. It's fun to watch you and Harr and the others (and this entire site) taking off. Oh, to be 24 and live in the middle of all those courses!

Kudos to Tim, too. Amazing to watch what you've created. 15,000 plus members is so cool! I'm just glad to have been a small part of the machine.

My sincere congratulations there Mash. Keep it going. I see you easily getting to 2000 thumbers first. You're a machine. It's fun to watch you and Harr and the others (and this entire site) taking off. Oh, to be 24 and live in the middle of all those courses!

Kudos to Tim, too. Amazing to watch what you've created. 15,000 plus members is so cool! I'm just glad to have been a small part of the machine.

Thanks, that means a lot coming from the original diamond! It really is such a cool thing Tim created here, all of us with the obsession really have a place to share that. :clap:

whats funny is at one time I thought was competing with Harr and Mash but they blew me out of the water I could not keep pace....Harr will take the overall lead after his next off season jaunt through the south I predict...when he puts his landscaping tools away he is a damn discing/reviewing machine...almost scary!

He probably will take the lead this winter, especially if he has a trip like last year's planned. You're headed for the diamond level too though opti, you'll be the next to cross the 1000 thumbs barrier and see if you have enough unique voters.

Mashnut for City Council!

I've always wanted to know where he got his handle. Is it because he isn't paying attention when he picks up small children wearing hard shoes, or is he a big fan of the 4077?

It was the beginning of my email address in college ([email protected]) and it stuck with me for a lot of things. IT IS NOT MY PIN # for my bank accounts though so dont even try. But if you can figure out what the code to my plastic coated chain bike lock when I was like 10 was, you might be able to get some of my money! Remember this was before the internets!

P.S. I have no idea what your two references mean 4077 and the small norwegian children wearing wood shoes!

Latest posts