• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Homemade course

I thought about doing this with two baskets, but I decided its more fun to just get one and throw to and from wherever you want. I've had a couple off the back deck aces and stuff like that. Even tried throwing a thumber out of a window (with almost disastrous results).

I probably should put a picture up soon, even if to just show off my beautiful horseshoe pit :hfive:

But OP, good luck with your course and those baskets look pretty sexy. Well done.

Went to flip city today and had to come back and do some work on my hole. I put it in the ground but I realized I need more chains and to straighten out the bottom basket. But here's an unpdated picture, and I am going out to whip some more weeds.

picture.php

if i lived anywhere near you i would be over there with my weed eater in the morning. looks like youre gonna have some fun.

welp back to the yard work. Day off tomorrow so hopefully it should be done by then.

yeah i defiantly need about 8 to 12 more or else if you hit the pvc pipe it bounces out a lot. my weed whip isn't starting today so I will have to wait til tomorrow to really get some work done.

My backyard course has an Innova discatcher sport which is placed at 135ft from the tee.

I have a basket in the woods behind my house. Made about a 120' from the side deck and a 90' from the back. (Almost sunk another 90' today, hit the flag above my basket). Nice distribution of trees (good practice for all the wooded courses in the area) and about a 30' drop from the deck to the basket. Nice and just challenging enough. I'll get pictures up tomorrow

It's flimsy though, I need to get a better center pole, and secure the chains in place (S-hooks slide around, duct tape doesn't hold them well enough)

Hey SidearmHYZER, you should try using needle nose pliers or the likes to clamp those S hooks down. I haven't had problems with the chains I added since I applied the pressure to make the tip of the S touch the side.

I like how this became a meeting place for other people to show off there baskets! I still have a good amount of work but will try and get some pictures of what i got.

Latest posts