• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Homemade DiscCatcher Gallery

The reason the center pole is florescent yellow is I have a 4' black light mounted in a tree where the pin sits at the house. This causes the pole to glow at night. Great way to practice at night since my putters all glow under black lights. I have play a few games of horse after getting home from the bar at night.

two for the price of ten

i had every thing lying around the house except for about 10 bux for BOTH of them!! cant beat that! it will only let me upload three so it will be a split post

Attachments

• PIC-0079.jpg
    PIC-0079.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 717
  • PIC-0080.jpg
    PIC-0080.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 389
  • PIC-0081.jpg
    PIC-0081.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 349
post 2

Attachments

• PIC-0082.jpg
    PIC-0082.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 163
  • PIC-0083.jpg
    PIC-0083.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 300
  • PIC-0084.jpg
    PIC-0084.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 195
Cheap target

I'm trying to build a portable target.
This is what I got so far.. can't figure out a base though

I added some chain to give it that "ching" sound we've come to love

Attachments

• IMG_1265.jpg
    IMG_1265.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 707
Base

Its not going to have an actual basket..its kinda like a tone pole

the christmas tree holder i used has worked wonderfully (found one at a garage sale for 50 cents).. and ive filled mine with cement and its even better now

the christmas tree holder i used has worked wonderfully (found one at a garage sale for 50 cents).. and ive filled mine with cement and its even better now

Yeah, The other basket I made has that. But its kind of a pain to move around the yard

rally dude
I actually bought plans for the yellow one. I specifically bought it because it cost less than 50 bucks to buy materials and put it together. it WAS a sweet basket when it was first finished. it doesnt take weathering very well though. it fell apart during its first winter (san luis obispo, ca). thats why i made the second one out of rebar. it comes apart into 3 pieces and is completely welded together. i recently raised the basket 2 inches due to it not being regulation size. its a legit basket that meets all the standards.