• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Homemade DiscCatcher Gallery

Here is my progress so far. Threw it together real quick because I had some impatient friends over. Got a little tweaking to do, but works like a charm as is. Forgot to put the nice tire on for the pic.

Well done dude...that looks awesome! It looks a little like...;)

Good job!:clap:

$15 at Lowes, but the one I got is actually a planter. The Depot has pond liners that are similar...if you want to shop at Home Depot (~shudders~)

Last edited:
Home Depot has 15 gallon galvanized tubs that would also work for $12.

At least, I think they're 15 gallons, but they're deeper than the black plastic tubs from Lowes (closer to the actual size of a Mach or DISCatcher).

I have an innova sport i need to add inner chains to it. Any ideas for supplies?
image.php

Chains and zip ties
or
Chains and S-hooks

Attached to a piece of cable duct taped together at the ends (or you could use heat shrink tubing and then duct tape for good measure)

My son's 13th birthday cake my wife and I made. We are adding a basket and closing the links in the chains. Then it will be a functional mini basket.

Attachments

• Cake mini.jpg
    Cake mini.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 148
  • Cake mini frame.jpg
    Cake mini frame.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 137
I'd love to say "that's what she said", but it's for the inner chains. They usually just drop straight down from the upper assembly to a large ring below the outer chains.

I guess I set myself up for that one.:clap: Thanx for the reply. I Havent seen one like that yet. Yet, Ive only played 3 courses. I used a clothes hanger and hooked all the inner and outer chains to it. I might have to order a couple of the 3 inch. im about to build another one and put it at the other end of my yard to cut down on the walking back and forth.

just an FYI - they do make a 3 inch split key chain ring. I had no luck at lowes or home depot. maybe a smaller hardware or key making store?

just an FYI - they do make a 3 inch split key chain ring. I had no luck at lowes or home depot. maybe a smaller hardware or key making store?

Try a locksmith. If they don't have one they probably know where to get one.

My homemade basket!

I made this for very cheap, although I had access to the 55gallon drum for free. I cut the top and bottom off a plastic 55gallon drum to use as the basket and the chastity belt. Bolted a piece of plywood under the top of the basket with some hooks screwed into it to hang the chains on. The pole is an old coat rack. Got some big "L" brackets at wal-mart to support the basket and top. And I bought the chains at lowes for .60 a foot, 45 feet for 12 outside chains and 6 inside chains, cost about $28. I am gonna need 6 more chains on the inside though to keep my ace runs in. Enjoy.

Attachments

• DG basket.jpg
    DG basket.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 222

Latest posts