• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How any holes/rounds in 1 day or weekend?

ejsandstrom

I was wondering what is the most you have played in a single day or weekend?

For me it is 45 in a day and 53 in a weekend.

On a side note, are tourneys usually 1 18 hole day or multiple days?

no, wait, that is how many threads on this exact same subject I remember seeing over the past 6 months on this forum.

edit: damn you bccrpric

Tournaments are most often 2 18-hole rounds in a day, though there are exceptions.

Tournaments are either 1 or 2 days, with very few exceptions other than the top-tier events.

Oh, for what it's worth, I've played 4 courses/72 holes in a day.....but it was a long time ago, and no longer possible. The truly dedicated and healthy can squeeze in far more, and many have.

I once speed dated 12 women in a day. I got to first base with the third one but I think she was a whore.

44 women in one day is my record. Deborah, Carla, Mary, Susan, Reno, Cathy, Vicky, Camella, Xyla, Joan, Sherri, Kathleen, ......., Pomerante.

played 180 holes over the course (pun not intended) of a 3 day weekend.

I've played just over 300 holes in 3 days on a long weekend, and over 500 holes on a week long roadtrip.

:confused: Not sure how to take that :\

It was either a smart-aleck "don't you have anything better than to post and bust up another thread just like prerube" or maybe he just can't read. I vote for the latter. :thmbup:

Sigh. 92 holes in one day. Again.

Will the real Prerube please stand up?

It was either a smart-aleck "don't you have anything better than to post and bust up another thread just like prerube" or maybe he just can't read. I vote for the latter. :thmbup:

Yeah, he gets confused sometimes. We played a round once and he accidentally threw a birdie putt into the wrong basket! It was so stupid that...wait...crap...that was me. Never mind. :doh:

Latest posts