• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How do I rate Courses on DG?

Ariph

I can't figure out how to rate courses on here, DG CourseReview.

Can somebody help me? Is it just for premium members. I could check the courses I played on tough.

The site is split. You have to login separately to the "main site". Then review courses you've played and rate them.

Can somebody help me? Is it just for premium members. I could check the courses I played on tough.
There's a 24 window after registering where you can't review a course. You can do everything else though.

(Might be terminology only...DGCR uses the term Review, not just Rate)...If you're looking for the tabs to be followed, from the main page for the course you want to review, click the far right tab for Reviews, and then at the top right of the next page, click Review this course. There'll be some tips there when that opens, and you could also check this stickied link for even more review tips.

...Hey, we all had a first time too! Welcome to the site! :)

TY

(Might be terminology only...DGCR uses the term Review, not just Rate)...If you're looking for the tabs to be followed, from the main page for the course you want to review, click the far right tab for Reviews, and then at the top right of the next page, click Review this course. There'll be some tips there when that opens, and you could also check this stickied link for even more review tips.

...Hey, we all had a first time too! Welcome to the site! :)

Thanks a lot! ;) I do like to rate things. Like movies on IMDB and Boardgames at Boardgamegeek.

I played discgolf for about 2 years now. Played on a little over 10 courses. I want to play outside Sweden tough. USA would be a blast.

Latest posts