• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How long did it take to get your 1st ACE?

How many years before you got your first ace?

• Total voters
Two months after I was introduced to this game, I had my first ace and since... notta. It was definitely an addicting feeling and I'm looking forward to another... Today at my local course, the ace pot was up to over $200!

Two months after I was introduced to this game, I had my first ace and since... notta. It was definitely an addicting feeling and I'm looking forward to another... Today at my local course, the ace pot was up to over $200!

courses have ace pots?

courses have ace pots?

Morley does, here by me. 25 cents buys you two shots at the hole near the pro shop. Most people don't even know it exists and just play through. This week the basket is right up front, exposed, with a 300ft valley in front of it. :thmbup:

I had been playing 4 or five rounds a week for six years then I got my first ace on my birthday last year and my second four days later at a separate course. What are the odds of that?

courses have ace pots?

Sedgley Woods has several Ace Pots for the regular events and tournaments. It usually costs $1 to buy in. If no one hits it then it carries over to the next time the event/tournament is, where it is the monthly singles or weekly doubles. Half of the money goes towards course upkeep and half of it goes to the player who hits it.

It took me prolly two months, got my first at #6 at West Georgia. Its a crappy little course and most holes play 250" or less. I've only hit one other ace at a course in Knoxville, but the rest of my aces were at West Georgia.

I have no aces. I do have a crap load of birdies, though.

It took me prolly two months, got my first at #6 at West Georgia. Its a crappy little course and most holes play 250" or less. I've only hit one other ace at a course in Knoxville, but the rest of my aces were at West Georgia.

Which Knoxville course?

Four years, 45 different active courses, probably well over 10,000 holes played... STILL WAITING. One near miss on Friday and one off the side of the basket last fall in New Jersey.

Rats.

Andrew L.

Latest posts