• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many aces do you have

# of aces

• one to three

Votes: 63 36.8%
  • four to six

Votes: 19 11.1%
  • seven to ten

Votes: 14 8.2%
  • eleven or more

Votes: 17 9.9%
  • none

Votes: 58 33.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
None yet. I hit the chastity belt on #2 at Shawnee State Park once, though.

And I think that you need to add a poll selection for Cubby! ;-)

those aren't aces.

that's why cubby has his own category in many a sig around these parts.

I have one ace. It was a skip ace at a course that is now closed, No.17 at Otter Creek Park.
That was in 2007, still waiting for number 2.

I hit the cage at No.7 (Radliff City Park) earlier this year, really thought that one was going, it hit about an inch below the top of the cage...

64 and counting
Took 4 years to get the first one (add one day for the second one)
Haven't hit one in almost 2 years
Most in a year was 5 or 6 sometime back in the 90's
Maybe 1/2 dozen in competition

tree that falls in the forest only makes a sound if someone is there to hear it...your aces dont count unless they have a witness.:thmbdown:
I know I got an Ace and that is what I care about. It's about integrity. I could say I have any # of aces and you wouldn't know any different. I usually post my scores in the scorebook and I could post any score I want but I post my real score. Everyone has a choice to believe or disbelieve anything they read or hear but I know what actually happened and that is what matters to me.

I am at 27 14 last year and 13 this year and the scary thing if I played about half the rounds this year my closes ace is about 175 and my farthest is 423 ft as of the hzyer surprised it stuck

I know I got an Ace and that is what I care about. It's about integrity. I could say I have any # of aces and you wouldn't know any different. I usually post my scores in the scorebook and I could post any score I want but I post my real score. Everyone has a choice to believe or disbelieve anything they read or hear but I know what actually happened and that is what matters to me.

Perfect.

64 and counting
Took 4 years to get the first one (add one day for the second one)
Haven't hit one in almost 2 years
Most in a year was 5 or 6 sometime back in the 90's
Maybe 1/2 dozen in competition
That's an awesome count! I see you have been playing for 28 years. Was all of that on baskets? Around here there were no basket courses going back that far. Of course MS is not exactly a hotbed for DG.

4 for me....within a 5 month period of getting my first.

Well put. :clap: It's funny how those who lack integrity expect others to live and play by their standards, or should I say lack thereof.

I have one ace. There were no other witnesses but it's still an ace.

Last edited:

Latest posts