• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many Putters do You have in your bag?

How many Putters do you have in your bag?

Votes: 2 0.2%

Votes: 49 6.0%

Votes: 179 22.1%

Votes: 216 26.7%

Votes: 192 23.7%
  • 5+

Votes: 172 21.2%

• Total voters
2 rhynos (1 beat, 1 newish)
1 beat Challenger
1 Pure

Choice of GT Banger, Titanic, and Pure Gripline depending on my projected karma with the wind that day. Usually bring two of the three. Then the wind spirit makes me wish I had the third one.

old KC (all putting). yeti (throw ins). Sanny Grid stamp (turn overs). 1st run Pro Aviar (main thrower)

Ridge - Main putter and approach
VP- Windy putter and approach, tight left turners
Ion - Long straight approach
Aviar - turnover approach
3x JK Aviar - found it so I keep it as an extra

Medium Wizard for approaches and most putting
Soft Magnet that I use when I want to minimize roll away

My wizard seems to roll down hills like it has a mind of its own. Probably operator error. I'm hoping that the soft magnet will help in those situations?

2 2nd run S Ions: main and back up. Two DX aviars, 1 beat 1 new both for approach shots. 1 Star rhyno for windy days, which is every day in Central Texas.

4: Main putter is a SS Wizard. I also use a SSS Magic for certain putts. I carry an HPP Wizard and Innova Hydra for approach/short drives. I know..I know...but I actually like the Hydra. After reading about the wonders of the Polecat on another thread, I'm thinking of picking one of those up to give a throw and see if it could hold a spot in the bag.

Five.

2 x SS Wizard. One is primary putter, the other is primary-putter-in-training. I use it for short approaches when I don't want to ding my primary. My primary is the ONLY disc I use for actual putts.

1 x Eco Wizard. Used for putter throws from the tee pad.

1 x Champ Rhino. Used same as Eco Wizard, but with a head-wind or when a sharper fade is required.

1 x Aviar. Used for straight or turnover putter throws from the tee pad.

3-5 depending on the course
bare minimum of two wizards and a beat aviar: putter, straight and flippy. other two are wizards and are a backup putter and a new one for overstable duties.

3 gateway magic sss, one soft challenger, and one r-pro pig.

2 x HPP Wizard one for putting one for driving
1 x HPP Magic if it needs to keep going right...

All blue hpp.... not my favorite idea.