• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How Many States Have You Played In Poll

How Many States Have You Played In?

• Total voters

Daffron24

Par Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
I know I'm adding a thread already created, but i'm interested to see the percentages of states dg'ers have played on this site.

I know I'm adding a thread already created, but i'm interested to see the percentages of states dg'ers have played on this site.
Just take the number of states people have quoted and multiply by 2.

Although compared to number of courses, its hardly a fair comparison. Someone in the northeast could probably get ten states in just a few days just by playing one course in each state. Conversely, someone in Austin, TX could play twice as many courses in that time frame and never leave their home area, much less their home state. In fact, they could be within an hour from home at any one course.

Or did you mean percentages of each state? That's different, but it too has mathematical considerations.

I try to hit a course everytime I travel for work. I have hit 20 states so far. Just added Pennsylvania this week. My goal is to play a course out side of North America....

i still havent even played in my home state of ny

My goal is to play a course out side of North America....

DO IT!!!!! I had a ton of fun exploring Amsterdam's DG course last year. We even met a guy originally from Wisconsin about halfway through the round.

I'm currently at 12 states played. I like to play when I travel as well. I wanted to be at 15 by the end of 2012, but life had some other plans and I ended up putting DG on hold for most of the year. I'm going to try to make it up this year.