• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Howdy disc golf friends new to the forum.

Sewer bill

Eagle Member
I played disc golf back in 05-09 in the sarasota Florida area, and then life and work took over my free time. Seems like some things have changed and also not much has changed. Currently I live in the carroll county Maryland area and I'm surrounded by a bunch of nice disc golf courses. I'm looking for a league to join and re sharpen my game before trying my hand at some tournaments. If anyone wants to play a round somewhere in my area let me know.

I live in the carroll county Maryland area and I'm surrounded by a bunch of nice disc golf courses. I'm looking for a league to join and re sharpen my game before trying my hand at some tournaments. If anyone wants to play a round somewhere in my area let me know.

Welcome! What courses have you played so far?

I live not too far away in Frederick, so maybe we can toss a round one of these days (if you don't mind playing with a creaky old guy and his dog). ;)

Seems like most local leagues are scattered among various Facebook pages, but some are listed on DiscGolfScene or UDisc.

Creeping Creek has Wednesday dubs:
Creeping Creek dubs (clicky)

Patapsco Valley may have leagues, too:
Patapsco Valley disc golf (clicky)

Fredrock singles alternates between Woodsboro, Emmitsburg, and Heritage Farms.
Fredrock Disc Golf (clicky)

Seneca Creek has Wednesday Night Doubles but that might be a bit far for you.

Welcome! What courses have you played so far?

I live not too far away in Frederick, so maybe we can toss a round one of these days (if you don't mind playing with a creaky old guy and his dog). ;)

I'd be glad to play with you as your dog won't try to eat me, I'm mostly available on weekends because my work can have me all over the place at random hours.

Thanks for all of the links I don't use facebook so that's probably why I haven't been able to find much league information.

I have played the 9 hole leister park, the codorus township park, some of the one in baltimore city and I played creeping creek last year and it beat me up. Interesting that they have a doubles round this evening I might go try it again.

I'd be glad to play with you as your dog won't try to eat me, I'm mostly available on weekends because my work can have me all over the place at random hours.

Dog has never eaten a disc golfer lol.

Weather looks great this weekend, shoot me a PM if you would like to toss. Emmitsburg, Woodsboro, or Patapsco Valley might be relatively equidistant options.

Thanks for all of the links I don't use facebook so that's probably why I haven't been able to find much league information.

I know disc golfers who have a FB login specifically to keep up on disc golf stuff. They don't use it for anything else but that.

Latest posts