• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I declare WAR on Rabbit Flats

BENFTS

Double Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
I personally cant stand that so many people think this POS course is worth a damn. Yea sure its nice to play since the two nearest courses are a while away. So many people at that course think that their good and that not only is the course great but everyone should rate it high.

I will be out at rabbit flats this weekend with just my Ion and I challenge anyone that claims this as their home course to show me whats up.

I just had to ask someone why they could possibly rate this POS a 4 Star course and the response I got was...."I'm a disc golfer of 4 months and it's the only course I play and it's local so why don't you think before you act take some assumptions of the other player so learn to deal with what other people think and don't be so hating it's a well built course you probally haven't been there in a while there is a lot more obstacles now so it now is a 4 instead of a 3.5"

No kidding huh! 4 months of experience on one course and now its amazing, OMG play something that is not just an open field shot over and over again.

Last edited:
Rabbit Flats

3.16 AVERAGE rating.

Average being the key word there. Not too sure what's ruffling your feathers.

This thread is going to be landfilled pretty quickly.

Attitude of reviewers and players out there when I am in town. You just cant rate an open field with no trees and little elevation change a 4 star course, sorry Im going to ask you why and how you got to that rating.

There's another course in the area. Conejo Valley YMCA. :)

Played there a long time ago and I hate the plastic chains too. I always go to Sylmar because at least that's fun.

Why don't you go play another course instead? Are you going to be stuck in TO?

Mom lives down the street off erbs and time constraints.

Doesn't look SO bad... Just a beginner course. With Conejo nearby it must seem like disc golf heaven to the locals. Obviously the pictures and descriptions are keeping most of the serious players away from the course despite the slightly pumped reviews, so why worry about a beginner course being reviewed by beginners for beginners? Leave the newbs be and worry about your own skillz.

looks like a decent course

figure 8 without much overlap and concrete tees are better than mud

044f562d.jpg

646c1817.jpg

I don't think Rabbit Flats is a 4 either. However it did serve a really good purpose in the area. The Parks and Rec department has seen that it was a positive addition to the community and now they're working on a bigger and better course in Lang Ranch. I've seen some the preliminary course layouts and it makes good use of the 124 acre park.

I normally only play courses that are a good challenge but like I said I will be down for the weekend and I of course need mt DG fix so Ill be dropping in for a quick round before the beach with the family. I know that if time allows me to do so Ill be going to Sylmar on sat and not rabbit flats and then hitting Santa Maria on the way back on Sunday.

Played there a long time ago and I hate the plastic chains too. I always go to Sylmar because at least that's fun.
Wait a sec. Back up for a second.

You don't like the baskets at Conejo Valley YMCA?

f4e11c92.jpg

9172fe4d.jpg

a520fccd.jpg

I normally only play courses that are a good challenge but like I said I will be down for the weekend and I of course need mt DG fix so Ill be dropping in for a quick round before the beach with the family. I know that if time allows me to do so Ill be going to Sylmar on sat and not rabbit flats and then hitting Santa Maria on the way back on Sunday.

Are you avoiding Casitas on purpose? It sounds like just what you're looking for.

You were throwing an anny. Throw a hyzer next time and youll have a chance of acing 3 different baskets! Rookie.

No REALLY thats the one I was aiming for!
Why the hell would I want to ace Red? That's for babies. :p

Are you avoiding Casitas on purpose? It sounds like just what you're looking for.

Too far from the house for me to make it happen without a holiday weekend. I love Casitas, for me its the De La of southern Ca.

Latest posts