• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I found your frisbee

Olorin

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
So today I was playing with this girl named Sky and when she wasn't looking I stole one of her discs.... Nah, just kidding...

I did find a disc, though, and it has no name on it. I would like to find the owner, so here's what I will do. If you can answer these 2 questions I will mail it to you:

1) What kind of disc is it? Looking for the name... like Eagle, Avenger, Wizard...

2) Where was it lost? The course and the hole.

Replies are open until Aug 1, then the disc will renamed "Platebee 2" and go on its way to PIAS...

P.S.- There is a also another picture at "Disc Golf Gear on Random Things"

picture.php

picture.php

agreed. and I thought it was bad bumping the other thread w/o an update...now we're making a duplicate? Is that worth an infraction?
Not a duplicate. Read both titles more closely.

All I am trying to do is to get this disc back to its rightful owner... and have a little fun along the way.

I want the owner to find it, but I don't want to just give it away. But here are a few hints:

• The disc was lost on one of the 19 courses in the Triangle NC area, so it was probably by a Triangle area player.
  • The person threw it about 260 ft, so they were not a totally new player.
So if you know any Triangle NC players get them to check here.

Assuming that was the result of one throw..............
No, I'm sure it was only one throw. And the player had to have some confidence in their length.

Tee bird Stoney hill a hole with water

here are a few hints:

• The disc was lost on one of the 19 courses in the Triangle NC area, so it was probably thrown by a Triangle area player.
  • The person threw it about 260 ft, so they were not a totally new player.
  • I am certain that it was one throw and that the player was somewhat confident in their length.
Tee bird Stoney hill a hole with water
This is not a guessing game; I'm just trying to find the disc's rightful owner. But the last part of your guess is getting warmer.

Latest posts