• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I got a bag allright

This goes really well in my bag.

old-chub.jpg

Yuengling I prefer in the bottle, though I have definitely experienced the occasional bad batch - even living relatively close to the brewery. I rarely drink 40oz's outside of philly(sedgley woods!!! lunar deli!!) I've seen boddington's though I've never tried it - will make a point to do so next time.

I'm assuming my bag is pretty tight than, with the exception of possible beer overlap? I was thinking of replacing the beasts, mainly because I just lost one to the water recently. Possibly with a Flow? Not sure if its the same animal or not, but I really like lat 64 plastic. I have some swedish in me as well....and got my second ace with that gripline spike...so I'm partial.

I don't know enough about Flows or Havocs to tell you personally but I think a Havoc is supposed to be more Beast-like. I know there's some variation in those molds so you'll have to figure out the dome:stability ratio that will suit you best. A bit slower than a Beast, I use a River and they're great but will probably overlap with your XL.

Boddington's is a pretty creamy pale ale but I like Belhaven Scottish Ale a lot better, a bit smoother and sweeter taste.
4072657496_f5bab9d6c8.jpg

I feel like you may have some overlap in your beers - do they do different things for you/specialty pulls?

You may be able to consolidate and just get 1-2 40oz's in different stages of empty...

You win best post of May 2011

RED DOG. Uncommonly smooth, just like my forehand.

Your forehand is indeed uncommonly smooth, however - your bowel movements after a night of drinking Red Dog are anything but.

I find your lack of Nebulas... disturbing.

What, two isn't enough? With spares in the car! WTF! The beer has to go somewhere tolbert! I find your incessant butt trumpeting on the tee pad disturbing! SHUT UP!

I'll be butt trumpeting all the way to the 2011 stroke competition win!! In fact, I'm stopping at taco bell on my way to Pennsville tomorrow! Your ass, my face! I mean.. my face, your ass!! Sup?!

What no Kings? Do you wear a dress while carrying your bag??

It is a bit heavy, but it gets lighter as I go :) Especially if I carry cans instead of bottles. However - the best beers don't come in cans. Except PBR.

Au contraire, there are some delicious canned beers out there. My favorite right now come from Oskar Blues Brewery.

oskar-blues-new-group-shot-150-dpi-2-15-08.jpg

I owed my buddy a canned drink after a bet (his Cards beat my Phillies, :mad: ) so I surprised him with an Old Chub. He said he guzzled it right before a round of ball golf and played the worst round of golf in years he was so hammered. :D

What no Kings? Do you wear a dress while carrying your bag??

Thank you Tolbert. I would wear a dress if I could find one that accents my eyes and allows me to throw 700 ft....
And now, what everyone has been waiting for......BAG UPDATE!!!

6 Spikes (4 zero line, 2 grip)
1 Meteor
2 Buzzz(second sexiest disc ever...)
2 Nebula(number one)
3 XL's
1 Vision(amateur move, recently realized a dyed disc I thought was a striker.....wasn't. Actually a vision. Still in there - but overlaps XL)
1 Predator
2 Strikers
1 Force
1 Boss
1 King(Added a consistent 30 - 50 ft to my drives over boss - except in headwind)

Using under stable stuff more and more on wooded courses. Lost my really broken in champ beast that I used for max d on 'stand and deliver's', usually leaning out from bush/tree/etc. Looking for Beast, Surge, _____ as a replacement? Any suggestions? Thoughts? *

* = Suggestions to add roc's will not be tolerated due to lack of stupidity on original posters behalf.

Lost my really broken in champ beast that I used for max d on 'stand and deliver's', usually leaning out from bush/tree/etc. Looking for Beast, Surge, _____ as a replacement? Any suggestions? Thoughts? *

Try the Vision for that. I hear the Northman might be nice for this as well.

Back when I threw 2 Nebs, I always had one ~165 for deadly straightness and tunnels. Worked like a charm. :thmbup: Too bad lightweight Nebs are so hard to find. :thmbdown: