• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I have a plotter and i'm not afraid to use it.

Got my stencils today. Will do some dyeing this weekend.
They look great. Now to see if I can hold it up on my end :)
I can certainly see farming more work to you in the future and will even give you a plug on another DG discussion I'm having somewhere else. :)

Here's a couple of mine I did today:

IMG_20120818_185712.jpg

IMG_20120818_225229.jpg

Thanks! :clap:

Do you have a bunch of images that you've done before that I could look through? Would they be cheaper than giving you a picture that you have to clean up?

As a guy who knows next to nothing about dying discs...Have you ever tried dying on the underside of a translucent disc? I wonder if that would look cool or not. It would be sweet to do something like that turtle on the front and then waves on the back or something like that.

do you have vectors already or does the buyer supply them??

i have a few stock stencils that i'll be putting on my site withing the next few weeks, most stencil are done with customers images, I have the software to turn almost any image into a high quality vector.

Do you have a bunch of images that you've done before that I could look through? Would they be cheaper than giving you a picture that you have to clean up?

It is easier for you to just provide me with the image you want dyed. I don't charge anything extra for simple cleaning and vectoring of the image. I can also make just about any image you want as long as the content is not copyrighted.

Was pretty busy with midterms for school but im getting some freetime now so i will be able to catch up and do more stencils

BUMP

Latest posts