• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Research Triangle Park, NC

IBM Research Triangle

Permanent course
3.755(based on 8 reviews)
Do you think there will be any days at all that the public could come out and check out the course? Otherwise I Mmght have to make some new friends at IBM :)

Do you think there will be any days at all that the public could come out and check out the course? Otherwise I Mmght have to make some new friends at IBM :)
We're playing early tomorrow (1/14) if you would like to join us. It'll be early. Let me know if you're interested.

We're playing early tomorrow (1/14) if you would like to join us. It'll be early. Let me know if you're interested.
Sorry. Just saw this. Apparently DGCR doesn't notify you if someone replies to a post. Thanks for the offer!!! I actually live in Greenville. My brother lives in Cary so I'm up that way from time to time. My email add. is [email protected] If you shoot me yours maybe we could arrange something next time I'm up that way assuming the offer is still good. Thanks again for the offer and perhaps we can meet up sometime.

Was the course pulled already or did you have to RIP it for some other reason? I'm not an IBM employee, but would love the opportunity to play it with one of the designers or another employee sometime. Thanks in advance.

Was the course pulled already or did you have to RIP it for some other reason? I'm not an IBM employee, but would love the opportunity to play it with one of the designers or another employee sometime. Thanks in advance.
I saw your review, so it seems like you made it out since last year. We've seen lots of non-IBMers playing the course and haven't heard of anyone getting booted or even approached. I'm one of the designers and would be glad to play any time. We often play during lunch. Mondays at 4:45pm we do random doubles.