• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Idlewild/Conditions

donnie

Hey just wondering if anyone's played Idlewild lately and could update me on the conditions, seeing as it hasn't been updated since November on the course homepage. I might be down that way next weekend and would love to play the course. As long as it's not too wet and the mud isn't ridiculous I'll probably give it a try. Thanks for any help :)

Idlewild drains pretty well. Your only real concern is the creeks and if they are up they run pretty fast and steal discs. I know several baskets are being moved into the long positions as well.

I was there yesterday and I'd give the conditions the thumbs up. Creeks had water but it was probably just enough to keep it running. I'd say there was maybe one 5x5 spot that was muddy but completely avoidable. I played with a local, Brent, as it was my first time thru and it was a great experience. A bunch of great fun holes. Have a great round!