• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Idlewild Video

Ripper

Double Eagle Member
Made a quick video last night trying to see if I can get some better quality using Vimeo. Play at Idlewild almost every morning (until it got cold) and just decided to make a vid. Trying to make a nice website, and some vid to help promote it and help the small businesses in Hebron and Burlington. http://vimeo.com/17183528 check it out.

Awesome video! The course looks really cool in the morning like that. I've been wanting to get up there and play it again pretty soon. Just gotta find a good weekend and some nice weather. Look forward to seeing more videos of the course!

That was my first attempt at really editing anything - Gonna get out there for the back 9 maybe tommorrow and try some new things. Yeah very lucky to have it in my backyard for the most part. I'll try and make a few more. Really kind of fun, how is the quality for everyone?

It looks pretty good. Clean your lens, though, you got a spot on it.

Course looks awesome, especially early morning. Hopefully I can make it out there this spring.

It looks pretty good. Clean your lens, though, you got a spot on it.

Course looks awesome, especially early morning. Hopefully I can make it out there this spring.

Yeah I think that was something when I was editing or something noticed that smudge also. I'll try and get more vids just trying to get over the feeling like a dbag feeling of taking vids of myself lol. Have nothing else to do at 8am and honestly think videotaping myself actually has helped more than anything else, especially with upshots, and footwork.

Made a quick video last night trying to see if I can get some better quality using Vimeo. Play at Idlewild almost every morning (until it got cold) and just decided to make a vid. Trying to make a nice website, and some vid to help promote it and help the small businesses in Hebron and Burlington. http://vimeo.com/17183528 check it out.

Solid throws for not playing that long! Nice video!!

Solid throws for not playing that long! Nice video!!
Thanks man been very lucky to have allot of great people to teach me how to play, this board and being less than a mile away from Idlewild has been nice also. Also, after getting rid of all the forces and nukes etc out of my bag for 2 months and throwing avengers and teebirds for most shots has been the biggest help IMHO.

Dude, that video was sweet. Good choice of music too man. I really feel like I was there holding the camera this time as we played it Sunday morning lol. I was thinking about doing something like this for Young's Run :).

http://vimeo.com/17241942 - Here is the second one - Hole 10 - 17 editing screwed up and trying a diferant format which didn't come out as good but this is for the old school rap thread! Lil Del the Funky Home Sapien and old Ice Cube from the Prod Nike Commercial. LOL Give me suggestions this is the first time ever editing vids and this is a wearable camera so kinda hard to adjust allot of things and can't see what I shot till I get it home.

Dude, that video was sweet. Good choice of music too man. I really feel like I was there holding the camera this time as we played it Sunday morning lol. I was thinking about doing something like this for Young's Run :).

BTW ESP Buzzz is a special Team Buzzz ! LOL Love that Disc. Yeah since it's winter love web design, disc golf, disc golf videos and helping promote my local course so all is good, just still trying to not feel like a D Bag when doing these vids lol. Lost 18, and two throws in editing. This Cyberlink Director is not very rugid stuff just screws up out of nowhere?

who else tried to scratch that smudge off of their monitor that was apparently on the camera lens?

Sorry still a newb to this video editing stuff. That was actually another vid that was embedded in it that I screwed up. My fault.

Awesome video! Such and awesome course too. Thanks for the hard work.

I'd love to see this next spring when the course is looking green.
Hole by hole video.
1. Video the awesome tee signs.
2. Stand on the tee pad.
3. Walk down the fairway.
4. Show the baskets and other pin positions.
5. Capture unique features of each hole. Island green, bridges, Walk of Fame, Y Tree, etc..
6. Show the view looking back to the tee.

Awesome video! Such and awesome course too. Thanks for the hard work.

I'd love to see this next spring when the course is looking green.
Hole by hole video.
1. Video the awesome tee signs.
2. Stand on the tee pad.
3. Walk down the fairway.
4. Show the baskets and other pin positions.
5. Capture unique features of each hole. Island green, bridges, Walk of Fame, Y Tree, etc..
6. Show the view looking back to the tee.

Consider it done! Have about 5 projects i'm doing and 3 of them are fixing stuff at idlewild and have been kind of slacking on getting most of the stuff painted, and fixed up there with the holidays. Next spring it will be an amazing course and hopefully get some ranking back against these private courses :) ! These vids were just screwing around to see how they will look, formats, rendering and figuring out how to do stuff. Have to say it was pretty fun to make these. :) http://www.idlewilddg.com/ - making a course guide as we speak.

Wow dude, that website looks sweet. I'm gonna have to talk with the people who do our website and see if they won't let me take it over. It's a good little spot to see what's happening there, but I want to get people to want to come to the course by seeing all it has to offer, and they don't seem to want to make the website too intricate.

Kudos to you buddy for getting this done.

Latest posts