• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] If you could only throw one manufacturer...

Yes...because I can do with their mids and putters, with what most people I play with use a driver for.

Agreed. I recently picked up an axis and a vector to compliment my ions. I've noticed I can hit lines with the axis I was struggling to hit with a driver

Discraft

No other manufacturer has a disc I've tried that can fight the wind like Discraft's discs can. Also, I've never seen a disc that comes even close to being in the overhand discussion when compared to a Flick.

What it comes down to for me is that I don't know of a disc that can replace my Flick, Drone, or Zone. I can't think of another manufacturer that it's difficult to find a close substitute in the Discraft lineup.

And I get DGA in the deal too, right?

Discraft for sure. I throw all Discraft mids and putters right now but mainly Innova and Lat 64 drivers. I could easily switch the drivers before the challanger or the buzzz.

first of all i would like to say that i think most of us are gratefull of the choices we have but its always nice to express our fondness of a particular disc manufacturer, so this one disc, one brand is a kind of fanboyism. With that rant over i will say lat 64 sexy plastic, durable, good selection of under to overstable discs and a willingness to listen to their consumer base.

My bag is already mostly Latitude 64, so I could pretty easily go with only their discs. I'd hate having to give up the Wizard though.

What is this, 1978 ?

We used to have very few choices.

You people should revel in the fact that you have 500 different models of disc golf discs to choose from, from manufacturers worldwide.

It's like these " if you could only have one disc " threads. We have discs that can do anything you want now, from fast to slow, from turnover to overstable, why limit yourself.

Its like telling a ball golfer you can only have a driver and a putter.

This thread is a worthless waste of bandwidth. Anybody else that wants to start a thread like this, GET A JOB !

Whoa man. Threads like these are just for fun. First off...disc golf is a hobby and people like to talk about their hobbies. No one is actually going to go to a one company bag, but I was thinking about if I was sponsored ...who would I want to be sponsored by. So I made this thread.

Oh...and the get a job comment was really jerkish. You have more posts than most of us...maybe you need the job?

I would probably throw Discraft. The only reason I say that is a very simple reason, my main putter is the Magnet and I am so comfortable with it. I throw a lot of Innova: Wraiths, Teebirds, Roadrunner, Beast, Omega SS, and a Champ Gator. However, I could adapt to Discraft discs in general but I couldn't change to all Innova because putting is so crucial in my game. I would feel lost without a Magnet in my bag, nothing compares really imo.

I could easily go Innova, I just putt with Wizards, Aviars are almost the same. But realistically if I had the money, I would try every disc that is out there and find another company that I like just as much. I just know Innova the best, and dont have the money to try another company in more depth.

As much as I really don't care for discraft....I can't get rid of the Buzzzz.

Tough call. Discraft or Latitude. It really boils down to which one of them wants to pay me to play disc golf. Or is just willing to give me free discs. Or let me near the factory. Or maybe even just write me a post card at Christmas. That would definitely make it easier to choose.

Thinking Lat 64 as well. My bag is 70% Lat with a few Innova and Discmania and a single Discraft Nebula. I already throw 90% Lat and with the Saint coming on strong, even that figure may change.:thmbup:

latitude 64. Replace Swords with Flows, Rocs with Fuse/Core/Pain and Wizards/Magics for Mercy.

Latest posts