• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I'm off 2 Illinois, Wisconsin and Minnesota in mid May & would love 2 hear from

If you are going to head up the East side of WI along Lake Michigan and hit Vollrath, then you MUST keep going just an hour north and hit up Winter Park in Kewaunee, WI. This 27 holer is WAY different than the 11 holer you played a number of years ago. Well worth it if you are within an hour radius (or even more).

First plug in March!

It took 8 days for that Tim . . . everything in moderation! :)

are there any good disc golf stores that I should stop in and say hello and possibly purchase a disc or two along the way?

In Madison, WI: Glide - It's right next to Heistand Park, awesome store.

In Appleton, WI: UnderPar - Great selection, sorta near Plamman

In Milwaukee, WI: Mojo Disc Golf and Art Smart's Dart Mart - I prefer Mojo over Art's because of selection, price, and organization. Last time I was at Art's the disc collection was just stacks of discs on the floor.

In Stevens Point, WI: Platypus Disc Works - Really cool guy running the shop out of his house. HUGE selection, even some really rare discs available. He also helped design a lot of the area courses.

Off the beaten path ...... but not too far!

If you're going to be in the Chicagoland area, may I recommend Rockford's Anna Page Park with two 18 hole courses, followed by a 20 minute drive to Freeport's Krape Park, which has a beautiful 18 hole course. both locations kick ass!!