• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] In Need of a small bag: revo, squirrel monkey, mojo

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawnyo

Hey All,
Had my bag(revo mini delux,quads and 16 disks) stolen a few months back while at work. Ive been trying to get by with a discraft ace race bag I had as a back up but the thing is already falling apart and I miss being able to carry more than 5 discs. The community here has always been awesome with advice and support. If anyone has a revolution mini deluxe or similar sized bag i.e. squirrel monkey or voodoo mojo they could part with please hit me up (paypal ready). quad straps would be a bonus as well. Thanks in advance
~Shawn

@ redcom -not yet, hoping someone out there has, or knows some one who does and points them my way.
@ kffreddy -pm'd dgdave, unfortunately i missed the boat on that one. thanks for heads up though. if you know anyone send em' my way. Im sure someone out there has a good quality bag thats too small for there needs but good for mine.

@ smooth Sailor, Thanks for the offer. Ive got a small ace race bag that's getting me by. Really missing the storage, 2 beverage holders, and disc space of the mini delux i had. hoping something comparable comes up. thanks for chiming in

I've got a fade crunch i could sell you if you dont find one of the others. Pm me if your interested and I can get you details, and we can work a deal out

Hey all, still looking. thanks to those who have contacted me so far but still on the lookout for a revo delux mini, voodoo mojo or a squirrel monkey.

I have a like-new Wine/grey Squirrel Monkey that I hardly ever use. I wasn't really planning on selling it, but hit me up (via pm) with an offer and you might get me to change my mind.

I've got a red mini deluxe I'd sell. 9/10 condition. $75 shipped!

@Jukeshoe pm sent

@scottp - If it were black paypal would be on the way. I'll keep that in mind though, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts