• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Compare] Infinite Discs Top 50 Selling Discs - First Half of 2020

Only the P2 for Discmania. Only the Envy for MVP/Axiom.

We're back in the era of the big two I guess.

And with Eagle and Simon on the team. . Discmania should have more than one disc on that list

I was thinking this. The PD, FD3, DD3, FD... a lot of the Discmania drivers are popular, but I guess not popular enough to make the list.

Probably more an issue of Discmania hasn't been able to get hardly any plastic made from Innova during the COVID shutdown. If you've looked anywhere online during the past 5 months for Discmania stuff, it's pretty dried up everywhere.

So rather than not being popular, I think it's a matter of not being available.

Probably more an issue of Discmania hasn't been able to get hardly any plastic made from Innova during the COVID shutdown. If you've looked anywhere online during the past 5 months for Discmania stuff, it's pretty dried up everywhere.

So rather than not being popular, I think it's a matter of not being available.

Yep. Hard to be in the top fifty in sales volume when there is limited supply available.

And, as mentioned earlier, this is only based off of sales from Infinite Discs and doesn't include sales directly from the manufacturers or other outlets.

I own 20 of the top 50, but I only bag 4.

i bag 3 of the top 10

dx aviar champ wraith that i wish was star but i got it from a friend and a pro d buzz

sincerely doubt pro d buzz even makes a dent on their/anyones buzz sales

So I went to infinite this morning to browse for a new Stratus... Just put my 8 year-old Elite-X back in the bag an hit some incredible turnover lines with it, so I thought I'd look and see what was out there.

I'd say well over half the Discraft molds are out of stock! Guess I shouldn't be surprised, with the perfect storm of increased demand and reduced production this year, but it's still a bit of a shock to see such a limited inventory.

16 for Discraft

21 for Innova

Only 5 molds from Trilogy, four putters and the River. Not even the Truth made it on the list, I guess everyone went over to the Buzzz there. I bag all Trilogy midranges but I guess people don't lose midranges enough to make them big sellers so they aren't helping Trilogy that much.

Only the P2 for Discmania. Only the Envy for MVP/Axiom.

We're back in the era of the big two I guess.

You forgot one for gateway!

mvp continuing their demise

rock vs buzz debate looks like a landslide

I think this was a perfect storm of unfortunate for MVP. They are retooling a bunch of stuff and moving some operations so some of their inventory and availability had dwindled anyways. Add to that the COVID crap, and it wasn't likely to be pretty. I think we will see things pick up a lot from them in the near future. Already a pair well received new molds, some new plastic options on some new discs, and sounds like more stuff to come.

You're just salty cuz they axed one of your (and mine too) favorite discs. LOL

I think this was a perfect storm of unfortunate for MVP. They are retooling a bunch of stuff and moving some operations so some of their inventory and availability had dwindled anyways. Add to that the COVID crap, and it wasn't likely to be pretty. I think we will see things pick up a lot from them in the near future. Already a pair well received new molds, some new plastic options on some new discs, and sounds like more stuff to come.

You're just salty cuz they axed one of your (and mine too) favorite discs. LOL

looks like i aint the only one mvp axiom only had one disc on the top selling list

picking up speed when going downhill

I was thinking this. The PD, FD3, DD3, FD... a lot of the Discmania drivers are popular, but I guess not popular enough to make the list.

Yep, as somebody else mentioned, it's been very hard to get in Discmania in enough variety to sell a lot of. I'm sure they'd have more on this list if availability didn't dry up. The same thing happened to our Infinite line.

Why is this? For competitive reasons (with other disc sellers)? Rules from the manufacturers? Cuz you don't pay taxes? JK, I'm sure you pay taxes.

Rules, haha :p

Just for kicks I am going to play a top-50 bag this weekend from what I have on hand.
Roach - Envy - Zone - Buzzz - Comet - Undertaker - Leopard3 - Wraith - Thrasher
I think I am going to miss my MVP Resistor the most. (BTW - may be well in gyro land)

Last edited:

Latest posts