• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova Calendar

Don't let not making the calendar a year or two keep you from submitting. I submitted pictures a couple of years before I had any that made the calendar. I've had pictures I submitted in the past end up in their catalog.

It's hard to sometime understand what they may be looking for. You have some fabulous pictures. I'd bet yours have been close to making it before they decided on their final 15.

I've allways been kinda suprised by the pics that I have submited that I have gotten into the calendar. There are some really good ones that I have submited that haven't been put in there, but ya know it's all about what they think looks good then.

I only know that I got the November pic for 2013.

My kids are out of school tomorrow. We're going to go set up our Innova Travelers and play a temp 9 hole course near a 50' waterfall. Hoping to capture some awesome pictures with fall colors and a waterfall with the traveler for an entry next year.

Hopefully i'll be able to make it all day. I tore my MCL, ACL and Minuscus in May and this will be the most I've done since before the injury. Will be my first time throwing a disc since the accident.

I only know that I got the November pic for 2013.

My kids are out of school tomorrow. We're going to go set up our Innova Travelers and play a temp 9 hole course near a 50' waterfall. Hoping to capture some awesome pictures with fall colors and a waterfall with the traveler for an entry next year.

Hopefully i'll be able to make it all day. I tore my MCL, ACL and Minuscus in May and this will be the most I've done since before the injury. Will be my first time throwing a disc since the accident.

Sounds like a good time. :thmbup:

When you said that Innova had used your pictures in their catalog, did they let you know?

Is it just me or is october 2012 totally going to miss that putt?

No one cares about 2012 now. We are all ready getting preped to put up our 2013 calanders. BTW I also am going to have 13 out of 16 of the pictures in the Humboldt Disc Golf Calendar as well. I'm thinking I wlll have some extras of it, so if anyone wants 1 of those, let me know.

I'd bet yours have been close to making it before they decided on their final 15.

Close don't cut it. I've been to too may photo judging events and judged a few myself and I broke a cardinal rule in not entering contests any more.

I'll just stick to shooting my friends when they play in tournaments.

No one cares about 2012 now. We are all ready getting preped to put up our 2013 calanders. BTW I also am going to have 13 out of 16 of the pictures in the Humboldt Disc Golf Calendar as well. I'm thinking I wlll have some extras of it, so if anyone wants 1 of those, let me know.

You've got to care about 2012. I have the December 2012 photo. Captured that one during one of the few snow storms we have in SC.

You've got to care about 2012. I have the December 2012 photo. Captured that one during one of the few snow storms we have in SC.

Nope, I was mad they didn't use any of my photos in 2012:p. I was out of town working and didn't have internet or phone, so they couldn't get ahold of me to get permision from my models. More my fault than theirs. When I got ahold of them they said it was too late and they had to use another photo to get the calendars out to print.:\

I totally didn't see the dog until reviewing my post; "WHAT THE F IS THAT! Oh, it's just a dog" Lol

By the way that dog's name is Roxy and she is one of the best disc finding dogs you could ever hope to have in your group. She may get in the way from time to time, but whenever someone looses a disc she always finds it. Most of this day it was super helpful as the fog was super thick. This was as it started to thin out. It was so thick at times that we couldn't see the discs 20' out of our hands.

I would like to say that I am just glad that it is almost time to flip the page to November where I no longer have to look at some guy executing what is clearly a fine example of a very badly missed putt.

Just got an email saying Innova wants to use one of my pics for their Holiday Card! Sweet! Next year I'll submit lanscape images, but the old portrait orientation still made the cut.