• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova circle stamps

@ E_Rock25 - That's one of the Gazelle's that I'm looking for. Are you getting rid of that or do you know where to find one?

They have one at the website you posted. I didn't want to pay that for it though. I got mine from a PIAS for $10 in a ziplock bag. I don't know how I got so lucky.

I really don't want to get rid of it and I wouldn't let it go for cheaper than you can get it form JJ's.

The Gazelle is in my top 5 favorite disc's.

I posted three or four of my duplicates in my FSOT (linked in signature) if anyone is looking for a scorpion, cobra, xd, or Rhyno...

DSCI0091.jpg
[/IMG]

Mirage, I've got (in original packaging). Aviar XD, on the other hand...

Where do you live and what time do you leave for work?

I'd be willing to take some of these discs off your hands. Really like the old school discs. PM me if interested...

A friend of mine broke an XD like that at Chavez a while back... wasn't even that hard a shot... he hit a tree about 80' off the tee on a 125' hole.

I have a circle stamped Polecat, Roc, and Whippet-X. I've been debating picking up a Panter, Viper, Gazelle, and Stingray from a local PIAS

I could probably stockpile some more, but I insist that mine be new/unthrown/uninked. That makes it hard to scoop a $5 Moray from the used basket at my local DG shop (info in sig :rolleyes:)

Just found this thread. I have a Cheetah that I still throw everytime out. Didn't really even realize that it was a circle stamp until I saw this thread.

here's how my little collection is coming...

Overview
DSC02385.jpg

left side
DSC02386.jpg

left to right:

Jaguar
Condor
Scorpion
Barracuda
Whippet

Gopher
Phenix (newer mold)
"Chains" Aviar (putter)
"Chains" Aviar (p&a)
Aviar XD

Zephyr
Piranha
Rhyno
Big Bird Roc
Viper

Python
"field dressed" Gazelle
Gazelle
Cheetah
Shark

Over the window
DSC02387.jpg

Stingray
Griffin
Pegasus
XD
Panther
"Fish" Hammer

Right side
DSC02384.jpg

Raven
Eagle
Aero
TeeBird
Cobra

SE Gazelle
Dolphin
Test Run Dolphin
"amoeba" Stingray
Coupe

Ace
patent pending "Grid" Aviar
"hands" Aviar
"wedge" Hammer
"Mallet" Hammer

"The" Birdie

yeah, it was that way when we bought the house. we're going to repaint that room soon, it has 3-4 different colors in it...
but it's my "office" where all my discs are and my desk and stuff, but it's also an extra bedroom.

wondering now if my "wings 'n' rings" roc should go up there.... Hrm!

Do it you have at least 4 more spots on the right :D...

Do you think I could add another row of disc?

Office.jpg

yeah looks like you could get another 5 or so above the top row.. looking sick fellas i got some catching up to do

Cool to see my Cheetah and Shark up there, Jeff! How about my DTW Stingray that I sold ya? That'd look great up there too!

Latest posts